Multi-Stage, Multi-Motor Transmission or Gearbox. Non-coaxial drive input that can be configured with any number of motors. Shiftabel by servo-motor or pnuematic cylinder in the transmission configuration.
Non-Coaxial Drive Multi-Stage Gearbox
- Type - Transmission or Gearbox
- Shifting Method (if applicable) - Pnuematic Cyclinder or Servo-Motor
- Gear Ratio - Any (Model shown is 52:1 and 156:1)
- Max Torque - Any
- Gear Material - Any (Typically heat treatable carbon steel)
- Structural Material - Any (Typically 6061 or 7075 Aluminum)