Multi-Stage Planetary Gearbox. This configuration is used for parallel axis, coxial gear stages totalling four or more. Any gear ratio, loading, and motor type can be accomodated at no additional cost.
Multi-Stage Planetary Gearbox
- Gear Ratio - Any (Model shown is 729:1)
- Max Torque - Any (Model Shown is 500 N-m)
- Size - Any (Model Shown weights 11 lbf)
- Motor - Any (Model Shown is a 115VAC/60 Hz Motor)
- Gear Materials - Any (Typically a heat treatable carbon steel)
- Structural Materials - Any (Typically 6061 of 7075 Aluminum)